Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello.



        Attention given is 
        attention deserved.
        And the way you've been acting, 
        you don't even deserve hello.


On another note, sitting in the Doctor's waiting room last week I watched a few minutes of the film 'A lot like love'. This line made me chortle:

                                           "Strike two was that I didn't play guitar. 
                                            Strike three was that I was born under the wrong start sign. 
                                            What was strike one?" - boy
                                            
                                                        "Strike one was that I had to make the first move" - girl
                                           
                                           "I got strike one before we even met???" - boy

No comments:

Post a Comment